All Care Extended Care has an immediate opening for a California-licensed vocational nurse.
All Care Home Health Provider is committed to caring. Serving the community for 24 years, we help educate our nurses with continuous clinical skills training for your home care career advantage. Assignments are stable to suit nurses' preference for long-term jobs who can match the long-term needs of most CCS/ IHO-managed patients.
Work to as much as 40 hours/week by matching your availability to available shifts in one or more cases, or combining home health visits on per diem (optional). Newly licensed VNs who are compassionate, highly trainable, and fast learners, and who can commit to a continuous child or adult care are welcome to apply.
- Nursing license or certificate- California (back to back).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus.
- TB test
- Titers- MMR/Varicella
- Immunization, optional
Why You Should Join Us:
- We help you improve your skills through our shadowing orientation and monthly in-services which bring nurses together to improve your skills and enhance your education in home health.
- We provide basic documentation/customer care training and guide you through our outside resources only if you need further ventilator certification or training. However, experiences are sufficient if skilled enough, especially if applying for NON-ventilator care.
- Skilled nurses are assigned in your areas of preference. If part-time, we can assign patients around your existing schedule.
- Friendly electronic charting.
- Salaries paid WEEKLY. We work with you on your current tax exemption status for W2 purposes.
- Home Health is the trend where US Healthcare's direction is going.
- Work one-on-one with your patients in the comfort of their homes.
- ENJOY the convenience that home health can provide YOU. You'll be able to watch your patients' improve as you focus on solo patient instead of a crowded facility.
SUBMIT APPLICATION NOW!
Join our home health care team. ATTACH YOUR MOST RECENT RESUME (in .word or .pdf format) PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO SEND COMPLETE CONTACT INFORMATION AND CLINICAL EXPERIENCES.
About All Care Extended Care:
ALL CARE HOME HEALTH- EXTENDED CARE has been providing home healthcare services for the young and adult patients in the Los Angeles County since 2010. It's backed by a stable home health provider company along with its efficient palliative and hospice team that has been compassionately serving our communities for 25 years and still growing.
ALL CARE HH- EXTENDED CARE has been expanding its team to provide the best quality of care to its growing number of pediatric, adult , and elderly patients in the comfort of their own homes. We are a proud Joint Commission Accredited home health company.