ALL CARE home health provider group has an immediate opening for a PER DIEM (field- based) California-licensed Registered Nurse to work as home visiting nurse for Fontana area. Preferably looking for an IV nurse who is great at peripheral insertions and infusion via PICC/pump, experienced in assessment/charting, a fast learner and has good communication skills.
This opportunity is also open to a clinically experienced RN who is a self-starter in home health. We welcome highly motivated and positive-minded nurses who are willing to pursue the appropriate training to hone your home health practice. If you're committed to care, highly trainable, and a fast learner, you will love growing with us as we train you of our best practices which ALL CARE is known for in the last 24 years in the community that we serve.
- RN to undertake Admission, Assessments and supervisory visits/ follow-ups.
- Adept in explaining benefits (EOB) – orientation provided for this.
- Educating and meeting patients and family.
- Implement a plan of care.
- Case coordination.
- Follow up visits by LVNs.
- Attend team conferences and in-services.
- Experience in home health visits is a plus.
- Compassionate and loves to listen to / educate patients.
- Proficiency in computer/ smart phone for electronic notes use.
- Knowledge of DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- Willing to grow with our company.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Can work independently without the need of supervision.
- A goal-setter.
Your consistent home visits can earn a working track record compatible with the required experience in your future nursing career advancement within All Care Provider group of companies.
Attach your resume (.word or .pdf format) to this job posting (it's a must).
Submit Valid Credentials Upon Interview:
- Nursing license - California (back to back, or certificate).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS number.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
Others (To follow):
- TB test.
- Titers- MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
ABOUT ALL CARE HOME HEALTH - PALLIATIVE:
ALL CARE HOME HEALTH- PALLIATIVE CARE is providing home healthcare services for homebound patients in the Los Angeles County backed by a stable home health provider company along with its efficient palliative and hospice team that has been compassionately serving our communities for 24 years and still growing.
ALL CARE HOME HEALTH- PALLIATIVE CARE is growing its clinical team to provide the best quality of care to its growing number of pediatric and adult patients in the comfort of their own homes. We are a proud Joint Commission Accredited home health company.
Join now! Attach resume for faster processing of your application!