All Care Extended Care has an immediate opening for a California-licensed Nurse to work as a Home Health Nurse in Fontana, CA and close by areas in San Bernardino County.
This opportunity is open to a highly motivated and positive-minded professional. Bilingual is a plus but not strictly required. You should be a Southern California (SoCal) resident in order to qualify.
ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER and its new proactive 2018 team based in Glendale, CA in Los Angeles County is currently looking for a licensed nurse with experience and/or basic nursing skills and documentation/charting who are fast learners and have good communication skills.
REMEMBER - your CONSISTENT on-the-job training as our home health office staff can earn a working track record compatible with the required experience in your future career advancement within All Care Provider group of companies.
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft is a must.
- Knowledge of DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
Submit Valid Credentials Upon Interview:
- Nursing license - California (back to back or copy of certificate).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
Others (To follow):
- TB test.
- Titers - MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
APPLY NOW! Attach your RESUME to this job posting (it's a MUST). ATTACHING YOUR RESUME FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION!