ALL CARE PALLIATIVE and HOSPICE HOME CARE and its new proactive 2018 team based in Glendale, CA in Los Angeles County is currently looking for a California-Registered Nurse to work full-time in admission and contracting for palliative and hospice home care. An Opportunity is also open for a newly-licensed RNs, especially to highly motivated and positive-minded individuals. You should already be residing in Southern California in order to qualify.
- Good at EOB (explanation of benefits).
- Develop excellent rapport with patients' families and other care providers.
- Educating and meeting patients and family.
- Implement plan of care.
- Care coordination.
- Attend regular team meetings and reporting.
- Experience and bilingual (Mandarin and Spanish) are a plus, but not strictly required.
- Outgoing personality and loves to educate patients.
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft is a must.
- Knowledge of DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- FAST learner.
- Highly trainable as a self-starter in palliative/ hospice home care setting.
- Willing to grow with our company.
- Can work INDEPENDENTLY without the need for too much supervision.
- A GOAL-SETTER.
- And love dealing with people in a fast-paced environment.
REMEMBER - your CONSISTENT on-the-job training as our home health office staff can earn a working track record compatible to the required experience in your future career advancement within All Care Provider group of companies.
Attach your RESUME (.word or .pdf format) to this job posting (it's a MUST).
Submit Valid Credentials Upon Interview:
- Nursing license - California (back to back).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS number.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
Others (To follow):
- TB test.
- Titers- MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
JOIN NOW! ATTACH RESUME FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION!
ABOUT ALL CARE PALLIATIVE/ HOSPICE:
ALL CARE HOSPICE has been providing home healthcare services in the Los Angeles County for over a decade and still growing. ALL CARE HOSPICE has been continuously expanding its skilled nurses' team to provide the best quality of care to our growing number of patients - we are a proud Joint Commission Accredited home health company.