ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER has an immediate opening for a PER DIEM (field- based) California-licensed registered nurse to work as IV Infusion/Home Visiting Nurse for Greater Los Angeles (West LA/ Beverly Hills) and Hollywood area. We prefer only those with clinical skills and RN assessment experience, too.
We are currently looking for a licensed nurse with experience and/or basic nursing skills and documentation/charting, who is a fast learner and has good communication skills. We are also looking for an IV nurse who is good at peripheral insertions and infusion via PICC / pump.
This opportunity is open for a highly motivated and positive-minded individual.
- Experience and/or basic nursing skills and documentation/charting.
- Fast learner.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft is a must.
- Knowledge of DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Southern California (SoCal) resident.
Submit Valid Credentials Upon Interview:
- Nursing license - California (back to back).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
Others (To follow):
- TB test.
- Titers - MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
Salaries paid WEEKLY. We work with you on your current tax exemption status for W2 purposes.
REMEMBER - your CONSISTENT on-the-job training as our home health office staff can earn a working track record compatible with the required experience in your future career advancement within All Care Provider group of companies.
APPLY NOW! Attach your RESUME to this job posting (it's a MUST). ATTACHING YOUR RESUME FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION!
ABOUT ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER:
All Care is “Committed to Caring." The company provides home care and hospice care services to the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Founded in 1995, All Care has developed and expanded its team to provide the best quality of care to its patients. The company is proud to be a Joint Commission Accredited Home Health and Hospice.