ALL CARE home health provider group has an immediate opening for a PER DIEM (field-based) California-licensed Registered Nurse to work as a home visiting nurse for Central Los Angeles, Koreatown, East Hollywood, and West Hollywood area. Preferably looking for an IV nurse who is great at peripheral insertions and infusion via PICC/pump, experienced in assessment/charting, a fast learner, and has good communication skills.
This opportunity is also open to a clinically experienced RN who is a self-starter in home health. We welcome highly motivated and positive-minded nurses who are willing to pursue the appropriate training to hone your home health practice. If you're committed to caring, highly trainable, and a fast learner. You will love growing with us as we train you of our best practices which ALL CARE is known for in the last 25 years in the community that we serve.
- RN to undertake Admission, Assessments, and supervisory visits/ follow-ups.
- Adept in explaining the benefits of Home health.
- Educating and meeting patients and family.
- Implement a plan of care.
- Case coordination.
- Follow-up visits by LVNs.
- Attend team conferences and in-services.
- Experience in home health visits is a plus.
- Compassionate and loves to listen to / educate patients.
- Proficiency in computer/ smartphone for electronic notes use.
- Knowledge of DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- Willing to grow with our company.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Can work INDEPENDENTLY without the need for supervision.
- A GOAL-SETTER.
Your CONSISTENT home visits can earn a working track record compatible with the required experience in your future nursing career advancement within All Care Provider group of companies.