About the Job
Physical Therapist Supervisor (Office Position)
All Care is seeking a Home Health Physical Therapist Supervisor to join our dedicated clinical staff in making a difference in patients’ lives. The company provides Skilled Nursing, Therapy, and Social Work to patients in the comfort of their homes. Services will be performed in a team-oriented environment alongside case managers and under the supervision of the Director of Patient Care Services. If you are “Committed to Caring” apply today for an opportunity to join our team!
- Supervision of home health Physical Therapist and others.
- Maintains regulatory compliance.
- Ensures high quality of care provided to patients.
- Supervises, hires, trains, and evaluates clinical staff.
- Develops processes for optimal utilization of services.
- Acts as clinical resource/practice expert to staff.
- Ensures effective and efficient patient care documentation.
- Reviews and investigates patient concerns and complaints.
- Perform supervisory field visits with staff.
- Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory, and contracted agencies.
- Supports agency standards to meet the goals of servicing patients and families effectively.
- Coordinates Quality Improvement process to meet goals.
- Consults with MDs for matters related to patient care.
- Manages ongoing in-services, training, and staff development.
- Completes all reports and documentation.
- Assists Director of Patient Care Services on other projects as needed.
All Care is “Committed to Caring." The company provides home health services to the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Founded in 1995, All Care has developed and expanded its team to provide the best quality of care to its patients. The company is proud to be a Joint Commission Accredited home health and hospice.