All Care Home Health Provider based in Glendale, CA is currently seeking a field Physical Therapist (PT) to visit home health patients in the Glendale area. You can apply for any specialty like adult/ elderly and/or pediatrics physical therapy.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF BEING AN ALL CARE PHYSICAL THERAPIST?
- Full-Time Schedule! PT will be staffed with enough patients to fill a full-time schedule.
- Flexible Schedule! Work part-time? We can assign patients around your existing schedule.
- Reduced DriveTime! Our patients live in concentrated areas compared to our competitors. Clinicians are assigned by region to reduce drive time.
- Easy to use Electronic Charting! Clinicians can access and document their patient charts on any device (iPhone, iPad, laptop, etc.) no matter where you are (patient's home, coffee shop, etc.).
- Dedicated Office Staff! You will be assigned a dedicated nurse care coordinator who is just a phone call away. A dedicated scheduler will help manage your schedule.
I'M NEW TO HOME HEALTH, WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?:
- Home Health is rewarding. You'll be able to watch your patients improve and become independent in their homes.
- Clinicians ENJOY the flexible hours that home health can provide them.
- Clinicians LOVE the one-on-one attention they can give their patients in the comfort of their homes.
I'M READY! HOW DO I APPLY?
Attach your resume to this job posting and join our COMMITTED TO CARING team in making a difference in patients' lives.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
All Care is “Committed to Caring." The company provides home care and hospice care services to the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Founded in 1995, All Care has developed and expanded its team to provide the best quality of care to its patients. The company is proud to be a Joint Commission Accredited home health and hospice.
- California clinical license.
- CPR certification.
- CA driver's license.
- CA car insurance.
- Required Physical, TB test, Vaccines /Titers.
- Two professional references.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ATTACH YOUR MOST CURRENT RESUME.