A Registered Occupational Therapist who, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team, develops a plan of treatment for each occupational therapy patient and provides skilled occupational therapy services to patients focusing on developing, improving, or restoring functional daily living skills compensating or preventing dysfunction, or minimizing disability in accordance with the scope of practice, state/federal regulations and physician orders.
- Currently registered by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Graduate from a NBCOT accredited university
- Current malpractice insurance with a minimum coverage of $250,000 in malpractice liability (optional)
- Current BLS card
- Recent health certificate (physical examination, Mantoux test or Chest X-rays).
- Current state driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Current automobile insurance
- Provides comprehensive, skilled occupational therapy services/ interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient skilled needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to plan, evaluate the team's goals for each individual patient.
- Educates, instructs and trains patient, family, responsible caregiver on patient's occupational therapy program.
- Occupational therapists will be required to drive to and from each patient's residence in unexpected traffic conditions. The weather may affect the time to get to and from a residence. Occupation Therapists must be able to safely perform/assist Maximum Assistance (75% of activity) transfers, bed mobility utilizing safe techniques for self and patient. May be required to lift/ push objects during treatment sessions in a safe manner observing good body mechanics.
Work is performed in the patient's place of residence. May this be House, Assisted Living Facility, Board and Care.
I'M READY! HOW DO I APPLY?
Attach your resume to this job posting and join our COMMITTED TO CARING team in making a difference in patients' lives.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
All Care is “Committed to Caring." The company provides home care and hospice care services to the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Founded in 1995, All Care has developed and expanded its team to provide the best quality of care to its patients. The company is proud to be a Joint Commission Accredited home health and hospice.
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR MOST CURRENT RESUME AND CONTACT NUMBER.