All Care Extended Care.
LVN Shift Care.
All Care Home Health Provider is committed to caring. Serving the community for 24 years, we help educate our nurses with continuous clinical skills training for your home care career advantage. Assignments are stable to suit nurses' preference for long-term jobs that can match the long-term needs of most CCS/ IHO-managed patients.
About the Job:
All Care Extended Care has an immediate opening
California-licensed vocational nurse (LVN) for private duty of a 10 yr old boy / gtube care.
- Part - time shift / 8am - 4pm/.
- We have weekend or part-time/ on-call shifts available, too.
- All shifts are long-term with guaranteed hours for a stable income.
- Work to as much as 40 hours/week by matching your availability to available shifts in one or more cases, or combining home health visits on per diem (optional).
Newly licensed VNs who are compassionate, highly trainable, and fast learners, and who can commit to a continuous child or adult care are welcome to apply.
We offer much higher wages for shifts covered by CCS/IHO than any other agencies.
- Nursing license or certificate - California (back to back).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or driver's license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus.
- TB test.
- Titers- MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
- Gtube Feeding.
- Tracheostomy (can seek training, if needed).
- Ventilator (certificate OR training accepted) on a case-to-case basis only.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We help you improve your skills through our shadowing orientation and monthly in-services which bring nurses together to improve your skills and enhance your education in home health.
- We provide basic documentation/customer care training and guide you through our outside resources only if you need further ventilator certification or training. However, experiences are sufficient if skilled enough, especially if applying for NON-ventilator care.
- Skilled nurses are assigned in your areas of preference. If part-time, we can assign patients around your existing schedule.
- Friendly electronic charting.
- Salaries paid weekly. We work with you on your current tax exemption status for W2 purposes.
- Home Health is the trend where US Healthcare's direction is going.
- Work one-on-one with your patients in the comfort of their homes.
- Enjoy the convenience that home health can provide YOU. You'll be able to watch your patients' improve as you focus on the solo patients instead of a crowded facility.