All Care Home Health Provider and its Comcare team are immediately hiring for a California-Licensed Vocational Nurse to work as a PER DIEM/ Field-Home Health Visiting Nurse in any location in the city of Los Angeles (mostly downtown and Koreatown). The ideal candidate should be able to visit the following zip codes as well - 90048, 90049, 90028, 90038, 90039. The ideal LVN must have clinical experience in implementing plans of care for patients in their homes and preferably with basic nursing documentation/charting skills.
LVNs who are highly trainable and are fast learners are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft is a must.
- Knowledge in DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- Nursing license - California (back to back- or certificate).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California ( if not driving, should have easy access to transportation ).
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
- TB test.
- Titers- MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
Salaries paid WEEKLY. We work with you on your current tax exemption status for W2 purposes.
APPLY NOW! Attach your RESUME to this job posting (it's a MUST). ATTACHING YOUR RESUME FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION!
ABOUT ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER:
All Care is “Committed to Caring." The company provides home care and hospice care services to the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Founded in 1995, All Care has developed and expanded its team to provide the best quality of care to its patients. The company is proud to be a Joint Commission Accredited Home Health and Hospice.