ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER and its new proactive 2018 team based in Glendale, CA in Los Angeles County is currently looking for a home health care coordinator who has basic knowledge in implementing a plan of care, coordination with patient/ family, insurances, and reporting. Preferably with care coordinating experience.
Newly graduates/licensed RN or LVN who are highly trainable and are fast learners are also welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft is a must.
- Knowledge in DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- Nursing license - California (back to back).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
Your CONSISTENT on-the-job training as our home health office staff can earn a working track record compatible to the required experience in your future career advancement within All Care Provider group of companies.
- TB test.
- Titers- MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
ABOUT ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER:
All Care is “Committed to Caring." The company provides home care and hospice care services to the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Founded in 1995, All Care has developed and expanded its team to provide the best quality of care to its patients. The company is proud to be a Joint Commission Accredited Home Health and Hospice.