ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER has an immediate opening for a PER DIEM (field- based) California-licensed registered nurse to work as a Home Visiting Nurse in Anaheim, CA and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate is a licensed nurse with clinical experience and basic electronic assessment skills who is a fast learner, great in communicating, and love to educate patients.
This opportunity is open for a highly motivated and positive-minded individual.
- Experience and/or basic nursing skills and documentation/charting.
- Fast learner.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft is a must.
- Knowledge of DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- Bilingual is a big plus.
- Southern California (SoCal) resident.
Submit Valid Credentials Upon Interview:
- Nursing license - California (back to back).
- CPR certification - back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance - California, if driving.
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
Others (To follow):
- TB test.
- Titers - MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
Salaries paid WEEKLY. We work with you on your current tax exemption status for W2 purposes.
REMEMBER - your CONSISTENT on-the-job training as our home health office staff can earn a working track record compatible with the required experience in your future career advancement within All Care Provider group of companies.
APPLY NOW! Attach your RESUME to this job posting (it's a MUST). Attaching your resume will ensure faster processing.
About All Care Extended Care:
ALL CARE HOME HEALTH- EXTENDED CARE has been providing home healthcare services for the young and adult patients in the Los Angeles County since 2010. It's backed by a stable home health provider company along with its efficient palliative and hospice team that has been compassionately serving our communities for 24 years and still growing.
ALL CARE HH- EXTENDED CARE has been expanding its team to provide the best quality of care to its growing number of pediatric and adult patients in the comfort of their own homes. We are a proud Joint Commission Accredited home health company.